Re: Compiled Gnome-2.2.2 with Garnome

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

Which Garnome it is necessary to compile Gnome-2.2.2.?
Garnome is meant for testing of unstable GNOME versions. I can't think of
a good reason to build such an old GNOME version with garnome.

Yeah, all the non-desktop stuff is going to be really old. You're better off
getting a distro that shipped 2.2. Out of interest, why do you want 2.2.2?

Because I have to recover the sources of Gnome-2.2.2 in Linux-Magazine(FR) as well as the sources of Gnome-2.4, but I encounter problems for the compilation of the 2.4 thus I préfere to better compile a stable version like the 2.2.2. I am on Debian Woody and I do not have connection ADSL! ; -)

- Elbg