Re: upgrade to 2.4.1

<quote who="Riccardo Leoncini">

> Hey, how do I compile the upgrade of gnoem to 2.4.1? Am I supposed to
> change by hand all the hedings in all the Makefile and all the checksum,
> etc etc?
> Does someone know how to do?

Paul Drain has been maintaining patches for stable, you'll find a link to
those in the mail archives.

    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive
       descent), core language interpreter, and parallelizing process
                      spawner." - Raph Levien on Rebar