Re: Build troubles with Gimp

<quote who="Lee Willis">

> a) A GIMP bug that should be reported upstream
> b) A GTK bug that should be reported upstream
> c) A mismatch of GTK/GIMP versions that should bre reported as a GARNOME
> bug?
> d) None of the above :)

The correct answer is... A! :-)

GIMP is still be using *_DISABLED_DEPRECATED flags in its tarball build foo.
Ask the GIMP dudes to pull these out for the next release, if they haven't
already. The same thing is happening to heaps of modules due to GTK+ 2.3
deprecating a few common widgets.

Thanks,

   "It's actually my new bandwidth conservation technique: compresion of
                     al double leters." - Telsa Gwynne