Re: Apologies, and hacking-0.28.0

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the new build. It works like clock work sofar.

Cheers

Stef

Jeff Waugh wrote:

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the extended AWOL. :-( I have been excruciatingly busy with
GNOME and work stuff, so GARNOME has suffered badly. It's not going to
happen again! So, here's the start of fixing that problem:

 http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/download/hacking-0.28.0.tar.bz2

Please test it, apply your patches, send me updates, etc., etc. :-)

It's early 2.5 stuff, pulled directly from my disk after an almost-complete
gnome-desktop build (there's a few things that need releases to get a full
build, because lots of stuff b0rks on *_DISABLE_DEPRECATED flags - it will
take a while for all of the modules to get this right, particularly for
stuff outside gnome.org). Lots of stuff won't build. Send bug reports. :-)

Paul has been maintaining some great patches for 0.27, and I will work with
him to have a 2.4-series GARNOME nicely polished, so everyone has a desktop
to go back to while they're testing. :-)

Thanks,