WOW... umm... Thank You

I just want to thank any-and-every body who might have been a help in
creating this tool. I was able to get all of gnome-desktop built and
installed before I even finished kdelibs. There should be more tools
like this for large projects. I did run into a few snags, but compared
to build-by-hand, this is increadible. It seems that xrender and render
packages have out-of-date urls and get 404 errors, and I had a huge
problem figuring out how to satisfy the docbook requirements at 5am. I
got past both of these snags, but it might be helpful to others if they
can be fixed and clarified (respectively). Again, I thank you all very
much.

Brian