Re: Can't find X

Jonathan:
            Look in config.log to see what happend, I'm asuming that you
got the X development libraries already installed.

Happy hacking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:56:07 -0600
Jonathan Villa <jvilla isdesigndev com> monkey's typed:

> Anyone have a solution/ideas for this post?
>
> On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 00:13, Jonathan Villa wrote:
> > checking for X... no
> > configure: error: X is required, but it was either disabled or not
> > found.
> > make[5]: *** [configure-work/main.d/xrender-0.8.3/configure] Error 1
> >

> > I'm assuming that this is a common problem?  I've gotten past some
> > of
> > the others I have encountered during installation, but now I can't
> > seem
> > to get past this one because the locations listed in the xrender
> > configure file are correct.

class Nauta:
    def __init__(self):
        self.webpage  = http://nauta.homeunix.net/~matias/
	self.icq      = 49972037
        self.jabber   = nauta77 jabber org
        self.msn      = arg_nauta hotmail com
	self.myMachine = Machine()

class Machine:
    def __init__(self):
	self.uname = HP-UX trutien B.11.00 U 9000/785
	self.mem   = 1.5 Gb