Re: gnome-panel segfaults

Ok... First of all:

set the CVSROOT env variable:
$ export
CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'

then do a cvs login:
$ cvs login

then, checkout the gnome-panel module:
$ cvs -z3 checkout gnome-panel

and that's all!  you now got the most bleeding edge
source code for the gnome panel  :-)

If you have some problem compiling this, may be you'll
need to checkout (and install) the gnome-core module
too.  just repeat the third step.

for a detailed explanaiton, see:
[] http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

and for a web interfaces to the CVS source:
[]http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome

Good luck and see you next time,

-William

Mmmm...