Re: Can't download gworldclock

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 05:41, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> How can I skip packages, such as gworldclock, in fifth toe, that can't be
> downloaded.
>
> There's a hint at a solution here, but I can't find the other message that's
> mentioned:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2002-October/msg00145.html
>
> I just want to install GnomeMeeting.
>
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc usa net
> www.murrayc.com

Hi,

Three ways to attack your problem ..

As with anything that's disappeared from ftp.debian.org, gworldclock can
be found on snapshot.debian.net -
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/05/01/debian/pool/main/g/gworldclock/gworldclock_1.0.3.orig.tar.gz
just drop it into gnome/gworldclock/download/ and run make again.

To remove a package from the fifth-toe meta garball, edit
meta/gnome-fifth-toe/Makefile so that gnome/gworldclock doesn't appear
in the LIBDEPS= line ..

And to build just GnomeMeeting, instead of the entire fifth-toe, simply
cd gnome/gnomemeeting and run make there - it'll pull in it's
dependencies, but not the rest of fifth-toe.

All paths are, of course, relative to your ~/garnome-0.24.2/ or similar.

Regards,
  Shaun