Re: Xrender - Xrenderint.h looking for X11/extensions/extutil.h

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 23:47, JM Alonzo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't build garnome-0.24.2 because Xrenderint.h is looking for
> X11/extensions/extutil.h, what package is extutil.h is in? It doesn't
> seem to be in xlibs.
>
> Thanks a lot.

I'm going to presume Debian, from your .sig ...

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=extutil.h&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386

Heike C. Zimmerer <hcz hczim de> writes:

> As I mentioned in an other post, you have to do a
> ln -s /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/include/X11/extensions/extutil.h
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/
> after installing the library.  And as Jeff mentioned, this is not
> always necessary.

Does anyone know when we can expect the list to be searchable again?
Quote http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/search?query=extutil.h
  Search mail.gnome.org
  This index contains  290,264  documents and  2,595,079  keywords.
  Last modified:  2003-02-18

Shaun