Getting Gnome Accessibility in Garnome

Hi All,

I'm trying to encourage Jeff from garnome to get packages related to
a11y into garnome.

I've an ulterior motive in that I'd like to show people gnome a11y
features but haven't got the time to build everything from csv.  Garnome
dramatically simplifies building gnome apps and it would be great to be
able to have these apps included.

Jeff seems more than willing.  Below is a recent conversation I've had
with him on the garnome list:

        > Any chance of having gnome accessibility software added to the
        > list of applications supported under garnome.

        > This would be very useful for testing purposes and it wouldn't
        > need to be built by default.  In fact, you could add a
        > meta-package to allow the a11y stuff to be built in.

        Which modules do you want in particular? gnome-mag will be in
        the next release, other stuff like gok and gnopernicus need
        tarball releases (I've been trying to thump Bill H. hard enough
        to make sure these go out for 2.3.0, but it doesn't look like it
        will happen).

        Absolutely happy to put these in... Let me know if there are
        tarballs out there that I've missed or whatever.

What can be done to satisfy Jeff's requirements so that gnome-a11y can
be included as part of garnome?

Jeff says he needs tarballs of the apps.
Also, and I'm sure this list would have a better idea, what applications
and modules should be included?  I'm specifically interested in showing
people the on-screen keyboard and the screen-reader.

It probably worth mentioning that while many people find it interesting
that a11y is in Gnome, the difficulty in building it makes it extremely
hard to get people to try it.  Having it included in garnome would
simplify this dramatically.

Rodd

--
Lest we forget...

"They disembarked in 45,
 And no one spoke and no one smiled,
 There were too many spaces in the line.
 And Gathered at the cenotaph,
 All agreed with hand on heart,
 To sheath the sacrificial knives.

"But now...
 She stands upon Southampton Dock
 With her handkerchief, and her summer frock
 That clings to her wet body in the rain.
 In quiet desperation
 Knuckles white upon the slippery reins,
 She bravely waves the boys goodbye again"

			-- Southampton Dock, by Pink Floyd