Re: tiny font fix (kinda)

Mike Wyer wrote:

turn GDK_USE_XFT back on again

I'm guessing that the format of some of the font options have changed, but
this is the only way I could find it. It may be that one of the other
desperate measures I went through actually did the trick, but this is
worth a go if you can't read anything :)

Hi,
I stepped into the 0-pt-font-problem three times when upgrading garnome from CVS/other versions. It always helped me to either delete my ~/.gconfd or reinstall (configure && make && make install) GConf manually. I think someone postet something similar earlier.
Anyway, this might just work for me?
Cheers, martin