KDE Fonts

Hi , I have problems with KDE fonts, I install RH 8.0 with only KDE to
make a clean garnome install, My KDE work OK but when I log into Garnome
desktop I lost my KDE fonts it only appear boxes where characters are
supposed to appear on every KDE program I open, I try login into KDE and
the same thing happen, I try login into KDE from a account that I
haven't use with Garnome and the KDE work Great, whats the problem? I
need to solve these 'couse I have to use some KDE programs on my Gnome
desktop.

Any suggestions?
thx.
--