Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 8:29 AM
Subject: Unable to load panel stock icon

I upgraded my Suse 7.2 system with X4.3 (kde runs fine) and garnome-0.22.0 compiles clean (w/ gtk+ Makefile edit). Gnome starts up with a black screen, several folder icons, and all pop-up menus are blank. The only error is:

(gnome-panel:660): WARNING **: Unable to load panel stock icon 'go'

Any advice (besides switching to Debian) on solving this problem?
Thanks.