Re: Garnome 0.22.0 build problem - gnome-fifth-toe

Lee Willis wrote:

> I've building garnome-0.22.0 and I've built meta/gnome-desktop
> fine. Trying to build gnome-fifth-toe however gives me the following
> error:

> make: *** ../../gnome/libzvt: No such file or directory.  Stop.

Removing gnome/libzvt from gnome/gnome-pytyon Makefile's LIBDEPS lets
gnome-python compile. It informs that python 'zvt' module will not be
built. I guess that in case some of the python apps you might be using
bails out due to lack of zvt, you should copy the gnome/libzvt garball
directory from garnome-0.21.2 into the garnome-0.22.0 tree, add the
dependency on libzvt back to gnome-python, and then make clean & make
install gnome-python.

HTH,
R.