Re: gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders: No such file or directory

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 10:03:54PM -0500, Shaun ONeil wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 20:35, Toby Coleridge wrote:
> > I have everything compiled and installed for garnome 0.22, luckily I still have my 0.20 build in a seperate directory, because when I tried to start my 0.22 build everything seemed to start ok, but there is no text anywhere in menus there are just icons and in selection areas there is just white blank spaces... I am running RH 7.3, anyone have any suggestion as to what to try?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Toby.
>
> pango-querymodules >~/garnome/etc/pango.modules
>
> Fixed this for me.
>
> HTH, Shaun.

Thanks, yes this made it work fine, I have however moved all the old preferences files and now notice some very odd 'effects' taking place...

	1. Text does not scale even if I make it 72 points it still looks about 9 when I make it a normal size say 12 its unreadably small.

	2. My mouse now moves round the screen about 10 times faster than before.
	3. Only single key presses ocur, when holding a key down now repeats happen.

Anyone?

Cheers
Toby