Abiword 2.0 (2003-03-15 build) comes to garnome

fjf  from #abiword helped me to bring abiword 2.0 (cvs-2003-03-15) to
garnome. I have abiword compiling and running with all the new goodies
that gnome2.2 has to offer.

with the new version I was able to open BiDi Microsoft Word files!

To compile abiword I had to add fribidi-0.10.4 to garnome

screenshot here:
http://nadav.homelinux.org/data/TelHai-Hebrew.png
(Abiword CVS showing a Microsoft Word file that contains Hebrew Text)

Here are the makefiles and checksums:

-------abiword/Makefile------

GARNAME = abiword
GARVERSION = 2.0-20030315
CATEGORIES = gnome
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.gz
                                                                                      MASTER_SITES = http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/abiword/

LIBDEPS = gnome/fribidi

DESCRIPTION = abiword
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/abi/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/abi/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/abi/Makefile
CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --enable-gnome

include ../category.mk

-------abiword/checksums------
8b440969a5a59f4ea1a0ee376f2f2bec  download/abiword-2.0-20030315.tar.gz

-------fribidi/Makefile------
GARNAME = fribidi
GARVERSION = 0.10.4
CATEGORIES = gnome
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.bz2
                                                                                    MASTER_SITES = http://easynews.dl.sourcefourge.net/sourcefourge/fribidi/
                                                                                      DESCRIPTION = fribidi
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef
                                                                                      CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)
                                                                                 include ../category.mk

-------fribidi/checksums------
0f6e7ecca08e6e108dc06337f5b5cabf  download/fribidi-0.10.4.tar.bz2

Nadav Rotem
nadav256 At hotmail dot com