cvs checkout and patches

Hi. I just started playing with garnome for the first time the other
day. Excellent!

I was able to get the gnome-desktop meta package installed w/ little
trouble. Once I got to gnome-fifth-toe things seemed to break down a
bit (ie. files renamed on ftp servers). I'm now on the bluefish package,
which I changed the filename/server but I think it needs a patch to
install into the garnome subdirectory (it tries to write into /usr/share)

I was curious if it's possible to checkout from cvs the most up-to-date
version. Also, I'd be happy to send patches for anything I fix. Who likes
to get patches?

Thanks!

--
Steve Feehan