Re: Problems installing Gnome (garnome 0.21.2)

El Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:47 PM,
todd kennedy <todd robotholocaust com> escribió:

Hello again,

> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> I did an apt-get install libncurses5-dev
>
> but when i start make install again, i'm still getting all the errors
> making gnome-terminal (the ssfe.c errors).
>
> i additionally went through and apt-get installed all the packages
> dealing with curses available in the stable tree.

Yes, you're right, installing libncurses5-dev is not the solution. I ask some days
ago for the same question and the answer was "install libncurses5-dev", I did an
"make clean" then, and restart all garnome process with "make install"... and now,
(my machine is old) when is the turn of gnome-terminal the problem appears again.
I'm stalled in the same step as you ... sorry, i don't know what can be the
answer, but if you find it please tell me!.

> any additional help would be awesome.
>
> thanks so much!

for nothing.
Bye.