Apologies, and info update

Hi all,

Apologies for the lack of GARNOME releases and such recently, I've been away
at GU4DEC. :-) I'm back now, and trying to sort out the mess that is the
GNOME 2.3.3 release (lots of b0rkage due to ORBit2 changes), and as soon as
that is resolved, there'll be a happy new GARNOME release with lots of cool
new stuff to test. HEAPS of great new stuff in 2.3.x for you to peruse.

I'm hoping that I'll get 2.3.3 and then GARNOME out before the end of the
weekend, though it really does depend on maintainers doing updated releases.

One thing to watch in the next release is build breakage due to the ORBit2
changes. For once, I am going to recommend that everyone upgrade their
current installs instead of installing from scratch! :-)

Thanks, more news soon!

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

              "We are not complete muppets." - Murray Cumming