Re: Help: make error in xmlwf.c (and index.sgml help wanted)

Well, I found a workaround for the expat (xmlwf.c) problem.

It appears to be (in my case) the use of an include file from
/usr/X11R6/include while you want to use one from ./ . What I did was to
remove the notions of -I /usr/X11R6/include from the CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS in
your gar.conf.mk. Then expat compiles OK.
Don't know it this causes troubles in some later stage. Still trying 'n'
solving new problems... :-)

--