Re: garnome 0.24.2 dies trying to deal with Xrenderint.h

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 12:54:50PM -0800, Britton wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a way to work around or ignore problems in some
> garnome packages?
>
> make install of the latest garnome dies like this:

[snip]

I'm in a foul mood, so I was going to bitch and moan about not checking
the archives. But I couldn't dig up any readily available info, either :).

The upshot is to update Xrender to 0.8.2, Xft to 2.1.2, run a makesum or
two and then you should be all set. See the thread starting at:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2003-June/msg00002.html

..for all  of the excruciating details..

John A.