Re: Problem building garnome 0.24.2 on Solaris 9 - HELP needed

I know for a fact that i am using c shell. SO that could be something interesting to check into. And if your knowledge of GAR is sketchy, I wonder how one would describe mine :)

Thanks
Eric

Matt Rose wrote:

From the make info page, it looks as if the shell script is exiting
abnormally.  Maybe /bin/sh is not really a bourne shell?   I think someone
more familiar with GAR is going to have to help you out on this one, as my
knowledge of GAR is somehat sketchy.

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.