Re: Build Error Help

Jens,

Thanks for the quick reply. I apologize for not checking the list first.
However after checking, I cannot seem to locate anything related to
Color.c, Xrenderint.h, or extutil.h by searching the garnome-list archive.
On a search of each of these file names, I get a "No document matching
your query" message. If I search on the error message, "No such file or
directory", I get alot of seemingly unrelated messages.

What search criteria should I use to find this answer?

Thanks again.

Andrew