buildclean except for a specific set of applications. (fwd)

>Am I correct that I shouldn't specify buildclean if I want to try
>making
>modifications to a specific application?

What kind of modifications are we talking about here? From the sounds of it you
might benefit from making a patch for the source that garnome can apply before
building said application. Having garnome make your changes for you is much
easier that hand editing source yourself, but of course you are the ultimate
judge of that. The gnome/gtk+ dir much be a good place to checkout garnome
patching in action (if you dont already know).

Ryan Q.