small bug in Nuvola meta theme-not sure where to report

Hello all -

Some of you may have noticed that the Nuvola theme causes xchat (and a couple
of other apps that I can't recall atm) to use a gray font that makes text
extremely hard to see. Please see this link for an example:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/captain_trips/xchat.jpg

I can't seem to correct this by changing xchat settings AND there doesn't seem
to be a selection to report bugs for the gnome-themes-extras package in
bugzilla. Any thoughts on who/where I should be contacting?

JEFF - on a side note: you should be able to remove the nuvola dir in the gnome
tree-it is now part of the gnome-themes-extras package

Ryan Q.