Re: problem building abiword in garnome-0.25.1

Manuel Clos (llanero eresmas net) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using gcc 2.95, don't know if it is related...
>
> make[2]: *** [pp_AttrProp.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/gnome/garnome/garnome-0.25.1/gnome/abiword/work/main.d/abiword-1.99.2/abi/src/text/ptbl/xp'
You missed the error in there, if you paste the 20 or so lines above
that you should get the error.  It comes before any of the lines that
look like:
make[1]: blah blah blah Error 1

--
Samuel Stringham                   /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Computer Consultant                \ /    Respect for open standards