Re: Space requirements.

<quote who="Rodd Clarkson">

> So, having done the old 'make install' if I do a 'make buildclean' this
> will clean out all the excess without affecting the bits that say a
> package has been built?

Yes. It will keep the cookies and the downloads.

> If this is the case, this would be very useful for cleaning up after a
> build.

Yeah, but you have to be careful with it. Make sure you do a complete make
clean before doing a rebuild. (And use a garchive...)

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "2.4.1ac17 is full of innovations and should be used with caution." -
                             Linux Weekly News