Re: Space requirements.

Dear All,

The final build size of gnome-desktop without gnome meeting is.

garnome-0.25.0 folder (sources build folders etc etc)

2.7GB

The garnome folder itself is (final desktop software)

725MB

This while running reiserfs so your milage may vary.

Jeff can you mayby update the FAQ. Sorry to keep bugging you on this point ;-)

Best regards,

Stef

Jan Schmidt wrote:

<quote who="Dave Mielke">

The build folder is I think 1.5GB but it could be more.
It must be more as I ran out of space when it was a bit over 1.6G.

My mostly-complete build here is 6.1G and the installed garnome dir is 1.4G J.