Re: garnome-0.25.1, memprof and libiberty

<quote who="Olivier Lecarme">

> During configuration of memprof, the libiberty library is missing.  Should
> it not be a component of gcc ? I could not find how to include it when it
> is missing.
>
> I have gcc-3.3.1 on a Debian Sarge distribution.

lazarus: ~
$ dpkg -S /usr/include/libiberty.h
binutils-dev: /usr/include/libiberty.h

That's sid, but I don't think woody's different in this case.

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks