Re: gnome

<quote who="C?dric Marcone">

> did  anyone encountered the "pixmap bug" in gnome-themes-manager ?
> I saw an entry in Jeff's blog (Sun, 29 Jun 2003) with 2 screenshots :
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/maddog-is-my-ocean-dream.png
> http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/tridge-on-the-crux.png
>
> The same happens here !
>
> And when I change my theme selection, metacity doesn't update...
>
> Should I log a bug in b.g.o ?

No, it's a gdk-pixbuf bug that has been fixed in GTK+ CVS, but after 2.2.2.
Though, if you add a comment to its bug (not sure what number it is), it
might encourage the GTK+ developers to make a release. :-)

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak