Re: garnome 2.5.1 compile error in evolution 1.4.3 (sth with orbit)

<quote who="Naru">

> apart from building evolution which fails with the errormsg pasted
> below, garnome 2.5.1 is rocking for me, thanks a lot to everyone
> involved. Now if only evo compiled, I could switch :))

> /root/garnome-0.25.1/gnome/evolution/work/main.d/evolution-1.4.3/libwombat/.libs/libwombat.so:
> undefined reference to `ORBIT_SERVANT_SET_CLASSINFO'

D'oh! This is yet more of the orbit stubs/skels breakage, and I was sure I
got them all (it's not entirely fixed in the latest Evo tarball). Will have
to run through it again. :-)

Thanks,

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl