RE: My resume so far

Hi William,

I thought that, too. If I remember right, a read somewhere, that the
developers are expecting that version 2.x should be running faster than the
old ones.
But I can't approve this point, at least not on my machine. I'd love to test
2.x in it's details, really, but with the problems named in the first mail,
I can't use it on my daily business.

Greetings

Jan