Running garnome ...

Hi Guys,

Well I have been testing garnome for a couple of weeks now, first impressions are very good. However there are a couple of queries .. When I "startx" as a user garnome starts with its splash screen but this then stays there .. there is also no background pic as set in a previous session and saved, there is just the grey textured background. The splash screen take 2 - 3 mins to dissapear.

Secondly does anyone know if there is a RedHat Network applet for the gnome2 panel?

Apart from these all looks good ...

Many Thanks
Toby.