First garnome install -> gstreamer compilation plugin problem

Hi guys

I'm trying to install Garnome0.20 on my Mandrake 9 Box. I have an error
compiling v4l2 gstreamer plugin. The error is in the gstv4l2element.c
file line 293. This file try to access a "c" member of the v4l2_clip
structure defined in the "videodev2.h" of the kernel.

This field has been added in the kernel 2.5 !

I suppose the kernel 2.5 isn't needed to compile Garnome0.20!

Thanks for your help

--
Vincent Daron <vdaron ask be>
ASK sa