Unable to start ssh-agent before running garnome

Hi All,

I've just started using garnome (nice job jdub) so I'm just working
thought a couple of teething problems.

Before updating I was starting ssh-agent using the .Xclients script, but
adding a .xsession file (to start garnome) stops this script running
(which is right).

Unfortunately, adding exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent $SHELL to the .xsession
file crashes garnome and it fails to start.

Any suggestions?  I've attached the two files in question below in case
that helps.

Rodd

------------------.Xclients---------------
#!/bin/bash

# Created by Red Hat Desktop Switcher

if [ -e "$HOME/.Xclients-$HOSTNAME$DISPLAY" ]; then
    exec $HOME/.Xclients-$HOSTNAME$DISPLAY
else
    exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent $SHELL $HOME/.Xclients-default
#    exec $HOME/.Xclients-default
fi

#exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent $SHELL

PATH=$HOME/garnome/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/garnome/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
GDK_USE_XFT=1

export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH GDK_USE_XFT

exec $HOME/garnome/bin/gnome-session

I've also tried slipping the '/usr/bin/ssh-agent $SHELL' bit in before
'$HOME/garnome/bin/gnome-session'.