Re: Can't run garnome

<quote who="Jan Albrecht bertelsmann de">

> I can select garnome as session, it begins to start up (when I saw the
> startscreen for a second my first thought was: The colors look a little bit
> like the 60's ;-)

Disco was the 70's...

> and after a couple of seconds the session is killed an is bringing me back
> to gdm.

It's most likely fontconfig not having any fonts. Run fc-cache as root with
your GARNOME environment set.

  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on
                                   GNOME