Re: gnome-terminal hogging CPU on startup
- From: Stef van der Made <svdmade planet nl>
- To: Simon Wong <linux thoughtworx com>
- Cc: Garnome <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-terminal hogging CPU on startup
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 23:06:06 +0100
I do see high CPU unsage 36 till 50% at startup. It also takes a while
3sec before the terminal is started up. It used to be a bit faster. I
think this is because of the fancy startup.
Simon Wong wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 04:12, Ami Fischman wrote:
Since upgrading to garnome-0.19.3 (and now verified with garnome-0.19.5),
starting up gnome-terminal with multiple tabs causes the CPU utilization to
go up to 100% and stay there, until I click on each of the tabs. Once I
let the cursor blink once or twice in each open tab, the CPU util goes back
down to normal. Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?
Yep but not yet confirmed with 0.19.5 (will be finished building today).
If there isn't already a bug filed, file it and cc garnome list.
] [Thread Prev