Re: knowledge base/docs site?

Likewise, I don't see any advantage of the format over any other. I think
what's appening is that people WANT to establish a standard. But from the
way even the knowledgable have been arguing on the list (Docbook vs latex
vs something else), I'm not sure DocBook is the right thing for a
standard. Seriously, a FAQ/Knowledgebase good-'ole HTML which is
searchable and indexed would be best. Those are my two cents.

--Pat