Building font cache

Hey!
While I had numerous problems building garnome under SuSE 8.1, under Red
Hat 8.0 a problem arises when it's building the font cache. It just
seems to hang! I already searched the archive's, and found similar
problems described, however, I could not find any possible solutions or
at least some foothold to the problem. I would love to see somebody help
me with this, or for those who have similar problems, please post, so we
could perhaps in collaborative form work on a solution.

Thijs Thiesens
The Netherlands

RH 8.0 | x86 Athlon XP|