Theme strange problem

		Hello,
	I'm using garnome 0.21.2 on a mdk 9.0 with update from the 9.1 beta?
	I used to use the "fishing the sky" theme, but, since I update kde to
3.1 and Xfree to 4.3, some theme don't change some parts like the side
lift or the tabulation but change the other things (instead of the
themed one, it's the default one that is used).

	Do anyone have an idear ? Is it a garnome isue ? What can I do, I don't
even know where I can find log to see what's the problem.

	Sorry for my limited english I hope you understand me...

			Némo.

--
Olivier Guéry <nemolivier free fr>