"Comfort" Apps.

Ok, I've got garnome to compile Gnome 2 for me and I'm a really happy man now. ;)

One more thing: I'd like to know how I can change the splashscreen on Gnome and if there exists an app that would change your desktop picture after a certain period of time. Oh, and if you know of a resourceful GNOME newbie site, please post the URL here so that I stop bugging you. I know there are very knowledgeable Unix guys here.

Thanks for your help.

Ashifi

http://www.ashifigogo.info