Re: Compile Error

Dear Andrew please show us a snippet of the compiler log e.g. the last 20 lines or so. This most likely will tell us what the problem is. Also mention the program that was compiling if it ain't visible in the compile log just to be sure.

Thanks

Stef

Andrew Prince wrote:

I'm a new user, I have just installed RH 8.0.  I D/L the lastes Garnome
(2.8) installer.  unzipped to /home/My user/Garnome-0-2.8

Then cd to /meta/desktop/  typed make install.

everything went fine - started to ftp packages.....then there was a compiler
error.  What do I need to D/L - install to fix this?????