garnome-0.28.3 and yellowdog-3.0.1
- From: Rodd Clarkson <r-list clarkson id au>
- To: List Garnome <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: garnome-0.28.3 and yellowdog-3.0.1
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:13:36 +1100
I've just finished getting garnome compiled on yellowdog-3.0.1
I did a developer install of yellowdog and still had to install a few
RPM's but mostly obvious stuff. I also updated to netscape-1.4.1.
Everything built with the following exceptions.
1. I had the same problems with intltool and --without-croco that
occurred compiling on fedora.
2. gnome-games and epiphany didn't compile properly. No biggy and if
someone wants to see the output I'd be happy to try and get it to them.
I haven't compiled too much else. Totem went fine, but I realized that
the 'additional libraries' for running qt, wmv, rm, etc won't work due
to the ppc nature of the G4.
Just thought people might be interested.
] [Thread Prev