Re: GARNOME 0.28.3

Sorry guys,

But I'm an ignorant tester and lost in the solution you are suggesting. Can you please tell me what to-do to fix this.

Thanks

Stef

Lee Willis wrote:

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 11:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:

Please use the new GARNOME, 0.28.3, and tell me if it generally works. The
Desktop stuff should build, apart from Gnomemeeting, which needs incredibly
recent pwlib/openh323, and no one has made nice garballs for those yet.

libgnome needs to have intltool installed before it. Unfortunately I
"make install"'d in gnome/intltool before checking whether adding it to
the LIBDEPS for libgnome would work (Since it requires it pre-build as
it were) ...

Lee