From: Nick Moffitt
To: ''garnome-list gnome org' '
Sent: 8/25/03 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: Using garnome with different user

begin  Joseph Phillips  quotation:
> Only dumb people like me, I suppose.
>
> It's just a test machine in my lab, I can scratch it and start over.
>
> But maybe I should just give up Gnome, since I'm too dumb for it.

	Crazy!  Your outlook mail thingummy replicated my
X-Message-Flag header in your reply!  Do you know if that always
happens?

	Anyway, you seem to have turned my commentary on compiling
things under highly privileged accounts into some sort of weird ad
hominem.  I'm sure you're a very smart outlook user, not like all
those others.

--
Support your droogs!

end