Re: Garnome "Stable branch" continuation?

<quote who="Tomasz Kr?l">

> I've question directly to Jeff.
> Are you planning to release another 0.22.x garnome with gnome 2.2.2 stable
> release no horrizon or concentrate just on 2.3.x branch?

I will probably do a 2.2.2-based version if I have the time. :-) If you feel
like sending patches after 2.2.2 comes out (preferably against the latest
2.3.x GARNOME, it shouldn't be too much trouble, and it will include fixes
and stuff for the other garballs), that would be really cool.

Thanks,

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen