Re: gdk-pixbuf.loaders missing while building gtk+-2.2.1

The fix will appear in 0.23.0 when it's released.

Zen

From: Andrew Preater <garnome preater com>
To: garnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gdk-pixbuf.loaders missing while building gtk+-2.2.1
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:30:04 +0100

* Zen Sorcerer <zen_sorcerer hotmail com> [2003-04-11 19:06]:
>> After creating the gtk-2.0 directory.  Everything's proceeding
>> normally since then.  But surely this can't be the expected
>> behaviour?
>
> Jeff already fixed it!!! :)

He has?  I downloaded the garnome garball last night, and it hasn't
changed since, at least as far as I bothered to check.

I must be missing something.  Oh... *looking* at the list archives
shows the problem's already known, and the reason why searching on
`gdk-pixbuf.loaders' in the archives doesn't turn up anything.  Nuts.

Tempting as it is at just $21.95 per month, M$ don't seem to have a
package for Linux x86 available, so I'll have to pass on that generous
offer.  :)

Thanks for helping me get my brain back in gear.

Andrew Preater