Re: some questions

Thanks for the quick response.  Sorry for not being clear.

Ok.  So, in garnome, changing the toolbar setting doesn't affect
galeon-1.3.3 or mozilla-1.3, but it will affect ggv.

When I use gnome 2 (the one that ships with redhat 8.0.  Also, I use
another user) then mozilla doesn't respond (probably beccause it is not
gnome, like you said), ggv responds properly and galeon does respond BUT
NOT CORRECTLY (i.e. if you pick text only, it does icons only and text
below icons gives text beside icons).

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

amarpreet