packaging RPMs with garnome

Hello

I finished a patch for building rpm packages from garnome-0.17.1.
The packages created are the ones under gnome and misc subdirectories. Others will follow soon.

The patch is available at:

http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/Gnome2/garnome-0.17.1/patches/garnome-package-0.17.1.patch

The packages:

http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/Gnome2/garnome-0.17.1/SRPMS/
http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/Gnome2/garnome-0.17.1/RPMS/i386
http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/Gnome2/garnome-0.17.1/RPMS/noarch

The packages for garnome-0.15.0 are also available under
http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/Gnome2/garnome-0.15.0

Please take care when using binary packages (my build host is far from being a standard redhat ...) ...

--
[Photo]

     Remi Cohen-Scali

-o)
/\\
_\_v
----

<Remi at Cohen-Scali dot com> <mailto:Remi_at_Cohen-Scali_dot_com> <rcoscali at rcsnet dot net> <mailto:rcoscali_at_rcsnet_dot_com>