Re: workspace switcher applet and bug buddy
- From: Ron Smits <rons ronsmits com>
- To: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Cc: Michael Dewey <md_291 onebox com>, garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: workspace switcher applet and bug buddy
- Date: 26 Sep 2002 17:13:50 +0200
It only crashed on my when using sawfish, After switching to metacity it
worked like a charm.
Hope this helps
On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 17:00, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 08:48, Michael Dewey wrote:
> > Hello: In garnome 0.17.1 et al. the Workspace Switcher applet is not
> > working for me. All I want to do is go from 1 workspace to 8 workspaces.
> > So I try to use help but it crashes on me and so I try to file a bug
> > report with Bug Buddy. Where I have to type in what happened I am not
> > able to do any typing in the Bug Buddy form. So after someone updates
> > their garnome do they have problems with the above applet?
> Running garnome 0.17.1 I have no problems with that applet. (I am also
> using vbs on top of garnome, but only to compile libgnomeprint*,
> libguppi, and gnumeric from cvs. THat shouldn't affect the behaviour of
> that applet.)
] [Thread Prev